In today’s highly competitive digital marketplace, Search Engine Optimization is imperative if you want to see dramatic improvements in your brand’s search engine results. I understand the challenges that brands face while trying to navigate the rough waters of modern digital marketing. I combine strategic on-page techniques with organic outreach, utilizing onsite and offsite SEO methodology. My approach allows me to develop unique, effective search engine optimization strategies for clients who understand the long-term value in SEO.
SEO Techniques – Onsite Management:
- Perform Site Audit to identify technical issues, broken links, speed issues, problems with meta tags/titles, duplicate content, etc.
- I do extensive research to identify high performing keywords and implement into content, tags, headings, image descriptions and URLs
- I send a site index to Search Engines and continuously monitor and research to make SEO improvements
SEO Techniques – Offsite Management:
- Run backlink audit to find low quality/toxic backlinks which I monitor and submit to Google/Search Engines
- Create a process for building keywords and backlinks that will improve the authority of the website and drive keyword ranking and site traffic
- Use benchmarks for tracking success: percentage of organic site traffic, unique user data, technical audit score, number of backlinks and total authority, keyword rankings
- I doubled site traffic to an employers website with a site redesign and effective SEO, increasing overall visitation from 5,000 users per month to over 10,000 per month
- I increased organic site traffic from 20% to 48% of the entire site’s traffic